Name: Raw Fusion Mayo Dressing
By Russell & Jennifer Halderman from the Raw Fusion® Kitchen
Description: This mayo is tangy, creamy and pure. Use it for making slaws, spread on wraps or sandwiches, or use it as a substitute for mayonnaise in recipes.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1.5 cups cold, Plain Almond Milk (see recipe on this site)
- 1/2 cup organic, raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cups organic, cold-pressed olive oil
- 1/4 cup organic avocado meat (double this for an extra thick version)
- 1/4 cup organic, raw agave nectar
- 1 tsp of ground sea salt
Place ingredients into a blender jar.
Blend at high-speed.